University Faculty Research Grant Program
The University Faculty Research Grant Program supports new, interdisciplinary faculty research teams. Grants funded through this program must utilize novel and innovative approaches to answer potentially high impact research questions.
HFHL seeks proposals that are highly interdisciplinary, and that include members from at least three distinct disciplines. The research should have a high potential for growth and for becoming self-supporting over time.
Proposals must fall into at least one of the following three categories:
- Food protection (food safety)
- Prevention of obesity and diet-related disease and/or;
- Food Security
Each proposal must fit into one of two priority areas:
- Integration of agricultural & health sciences
- Programmatic, Environmental and/or Policy-level Change
- The deadline for submission is 5:00pm, Friday, April 27, 2018. By the deadline, an electronic copy (pdf) of the grant application must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Awards will be announced by June 6, 2018. Funding will commence July 2, 2018.